Re: [iot-wg] Please review the new iot.eclipse.org website

Hi Benjamin,

I just had a look at the launched website with the latest changes.

What I noticed is that you have on „projects“ the categories „Standards“, „Frameworks“ and „Others“ - which looks good to me.

On the „frameworks“ side, you then split into „Frameworks for IoT Gateways“ and „Services“, which contradicts the categorization above. As mentioned, I am marketing Eclipse SmartHome clearly as a framework for home gateways. I cannot speak for EclipseSCADA, but "a set of tools that can be combined in many different ways“ would also qualify as a framework for me. So I wonder, if it would not be better to remove the (rather non-speaking) „Services“ headline completely?

Best regards,
Kai