[iot-wg] Open IoT Challenge ­ Final submissions

All,

In case you haven’t been following closely, I wanted to make sure that all of you knew that we had a pretty successful IoT Challenge, and all the participants have now submitted their final entry. We expect to pick up the three winners later this week.
You should really have a look at the submitted projects at http://blog.benjamin-cabe.com/2015/03/26/open-iot-challenge-final-submissions, and all the great things that the participants have built with Kura, MQTT-SN, CoAP, LwM2M, …

If you have a chance, I would be interested in getting your feedback (off-list) on which projects you think are particularly interesting and deserve to win, and why.

Thanks a lot to our sponsors Eurotech and IS2T for making this challenge possible! I hope we will organize similar events in the future, since I believe it really helps raise awareness around Eclipse IoT.

Thanks,
Benjamin.

Back to the top