De : <iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 6 mai 2016 16:23
À : PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [iot-wg] [iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT Community Metrics - April 2016

Hi,

I'd just like to add something that is worth clarifying - the github stats for issues can be conflated by the migration to github from bugzilla. Mosquitto migrated in March, which is why there were apparently a large number of issues raised in that month. The vast majority are bugs migrated from bugzilla and most of them are closed.

I don't know if the same effect has applied to other projects.

Cheers,

Roger