[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT Community Metrics - April 2016

Hi,

Please find attached the Eclipse IoT metrics for last month.
You will certainly be interested in looking at the freshly added stats regarding those projects (most of them, actually!) that are hosted on Github, in the form of number of pull requests and number of open+closed issues on the period. Thanks again to Julien for seeding this effort by providing a useful script to extract the info from GH. I will work on improving the color codes next month, but hopefully it's already providing you with a good sense about the development activity :) I'm of course happy to hear about any suggestion as to how you would like to see the data being presented.

Cheers,
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation