Re: [incubation] Commit fails ip-verification after merge

Hi Jeroen,

The problem here is that one of the authors, Juan Oxoby, is using a github email address (49600381+joxoby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) which is not associated with a valid ECA in our database.

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 7.57.59 AM.png

I am hoping to solve this problem by trying to match an ECA from our database via a Github ID. Unfortunately, this feature does not exist at the moment.

Cheers,