Re: [incubation] Third party license issue

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the answer. This is also what I think need to be done. But because I am not sure, I preferred to ask the question.

Following the advice from Mickael, I transfered the question to the IP team. I will wait for there answer.

Regards.
--
Rémi DRUILHE

Rémi,

I believe (am pretty sure) that in order to move source code to Eclipse and to change the license of that code to EPL, all the copyright holders (all people who ever contributed anything to the source) must agree to the license change.   Without that agreement, you can't change the license regardless of how much you've added to the code.  No amount of change will eliminate the contributions of the original copyright holders.

Regards,
Ed