Re: [incubation] Release process

Rémi,

Just do no call it a release.  Don't use that word to describe what you've making available/redistributing.  Of course almost all projects do nightly, integration, milestone, and release candidate builds and make those available as p2 update sites or otherwise for their consumers.  You can do the same.  A release review is only required to produce a release and you can do that when you feel the code is in a quality state that you feel comfortable can be represented as a stable release for your consumers.

Regards,
Ed