Re: [incubation] Mail accounts

It's an interesting discussion. The Apache Software Foundation provides such vanity email addresses, mostly as forwards aliases.

It's one of the little things that probably helps forming a kind of cohesion / pride about being involved in projects at the ASF.

Perhaps Eclipse should consider evolving here as well.

- Julien