[incubation] Mail accounts

Hi there,

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this kind of question, but could someone tell me if it is customary for project leads/committers to use an eclipse.org mail account, and if so, how I go about applying for one (I presume the answer is "mail the webmaster" but thought I'd check)?

Perfectly happy to stick to gmail by the way, but I need to register my project for an OSSRH sync and was wondering if I should first get an 'official' account for that or not.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top