[handly-dev] New article on Handly

Just FYI, I published a new article, supplemented with a slide deck, about Handly:

https://pisv.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/handle-based-models-with-handly/

It seems that it has not generated a lot of views so far.

The core message of this article (also elaborated in my follow-up comment) is that we're desperately lacking broader community feedback and participation, which could actually be of mutual benefit. I can only hope that the Eclipse IDE community will eventually get interested in this kind of development, for the sake of art if nothing else. The future of the project depends on it in a very real sense.

Any help or advice on the best course of action would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vladimir

Back to the top