[handly-dev] Handly 0.4 released!

Greetings handly-dev,

I've just posted a message to the forum announcing the 0.4 release.

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1072848/

In the 0.5 release, tentatively scheduled to coincide with Eclipse Neon, we'll try to stabilize the core API, in preparation to a later 1.0 release. In the meantime, breaking changes can, and most probably will, still occur. However, I'll try to discuss any significant breaking changes on this mailing list before they are introduced. As always, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,
Vladimir

Back to the top