Re: [handly-dev] How useful would handly be at the moment?

Hello Vlad,

Thank you very much for your interest in Handly!

Yes, I'm pretty confident the 0.2 release is ready for production use. Actually, even 0.1 was
being used in a real project by a major adopter (1C).

We have no outstanding bugs at the moment and Handly has been shown to scale quite well,
with good performance even on source files containing tens of thousands of lines of code.
Although formally there is no declared API yet, separation between API and internal code does
exist and we try to keep binary compatibility between releases. Documentation is improving and
seems quite adequate at the moment.

Of course, there is no better way to evaluate a framework than seeing how others have used it
in real world projects. So you are more than welcome. Put Handly to work for you and tell us
what you think! Perhaps the best place to start is the tutorial [1].

If I can ever be of any help to you, just let me know.

Best regards,
Vladimir

[1] https://github.com/pisv/gethandly/wiki

Back to the top