[handly-dev] How useful would handly be at the moment?

Hello Vladimir,

I found out about handly and I think it's a great initiative to extract the low-level model stuff in a separate project, so that people donät have to reinvent it or copy-and-paste from JDT. (The same thing should be done in my opinion with the infrastructure for language support)

I am developing tools to support Erlang and I would gladly use handly instead of my own half-baked implementation. Would you say that handly 0.2 is usable for a real project? I suppose that if I were to try to implement on top of it, any problems I encounter would help handly become better and more stable, too.

best regards,
Vlad

Back to the top