Re: [flux-dev] Regarding flux operation

Hi

Also, When I run jdt headless, it throws error saying:
Connecting to Channel: $super$
Aug 24, 2016 6:19:28 PM io.socket.IOConnection sendPlain
INFO: > 5:1+::{"args":[{"channel":"$super$"}],"name":"connectToChannel"}
Aug 24, 2016 6:19:28 PM io.socket.IOConnection transportMessage
INFO: < 6:::1+[{"error":"\"ahmedali-durga\" is not allowed to join channel \"$super$'","connectedToChannel":false}]

And when running jdt from eclipse, the same portion works with log:
Connecting to Channel: ahmedali-durga
Aug 24, 2016 6:21:56 PM io.socket.IOConnection sendPlain
INFO: > 5:1+::{"args":[{"channel":"ahmedali-durga"}],"name":"connectToChannel"}
Aug 24, 2016 6:21:56 PM io.socket.IOConnection transportMessage
INFO: < 6:::1+[{"connectedToChannel":true}]

I guess some problem with the channel name while using headless jdt service. Would be great if you could help.

BTW, your prompt help is really appreciated. Thank you :)

Regards
Ahmedali