Re: [flux-dev] Regarding flux operation

Well I did.. to no avail

When I use the eclipse based jdt service, it doesn't show any logs for the requested resource. But in case of a headless jdt service running independently, It shows the logs saying resource requested, nevertheless no result comes up. I am also unable to see the project in the left pane as demonstrated.

Regards
Ahmedali