Re: [flux-dev] Status update

Hi, Sun!

As you can see, flux-file-watcher-core works like a SPI: we had in the original repository
- an implementation for classic file system (using java nio)
- an implementation for Old Eclipse Che (named Codenvy here)

I think it makes sense to refactor the Eclipse fs sync part and have an implementation of the spi for eclipse "fs" ( project resource api). WDYT ?
Could you be more specific about those refactoring ideas? I am very interested, because currently I am thinking how to proceed.

Thanks,
Fjodor

Back to the top