Re: [epp-dev] Minimum BREE for EPP Neon

Hi David,

> except for one case, and that was the one that implied 25% of our user population was "insignificant" in this decision

That was not said and sound really incorrect so I need to clarify. I
tried to point out that even today approx 75% of our users are using
Java 8. As Neon is a year from now and Java 7 is not maintained
publicly by Oracle, I assume this number will increase significantly
in the next year.

As for "Bring this discussion" to cross, I leave that to the EPP
project members and to the people which suggested that. I personally
was asked by Markus to start the discussion here in the EPP mailing
list, as I noted that some core components of EPP move already.

Best regards, Lars