Re: [epp-dev] oomph "bug" in EPP

On 19 Jun 2015, at 18:47, Eike Stepper wrote:

Am 19.06.2015 um 17:52 schrieb Markus Knauer:

Thanks, Max, for bringing this forward as requested!

I'd like to get more feedback from the other package maintainers whether you see this as a problem in your package, and I hope to get feedback from the Oomph team.

I'm not sure what kind of feedback is expected from us. I know it doesn't make a difference for you but this is not a bug in Oomph; it works as designed.

I love oomph when it works and don't delete my and my users data by surprise :)

But I hope you would consider it a bug that oomph that was to be default on in Mars won't work with preference types that are present in the most downloaded Eclipse distribution from eclipse.org. "preference blobs" are unfortunately very common.

Looking forward to hear more about how oomph will handle it better for SR1.

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen

Back to the top