Re: [epp-dev] Adding a error log collector to Mars milestone builds?

This is where we ran into trouble with the UDC.

In our implementation, we decided to not obfuscate at the client. Instead, we transferred the data securely (SSL) and stored it in its raw accessible only to select EF staff. We used obfuscation to publish our results.

With the UDC we went to great lengths to avoid leaking the names of commands, views, editors, etc. that might divulge information about an organization. Disclosing actual source code is a non-starter.

Wayne