Re: [egit-dev] Missing tree/blob <hash> when trying to push

Hi Chris,

thank you very much for the detailed explanation.

On 31/10/14 14:23, Christian Halstrick wrote:
If anybody has problems with push where a upgrade of the server
doesn't help then that's a different problem. Does anybody see such a
case?

Yes, I also have here a repository which shows a missing object when both Server and Client are 3.5.1. This is the repository I initially ran your debug Jar against. Unfortunately this is a mutli-gigabyte repo :) so I was happy to reproduce it with a smaller shareable repo.

Anyway, for now, I'll try to upgrade everything to 3.5.1 - I guess this second issue happens very rarely.

By the way, this repo also fails to push when server is 3.3.1 (Gitblit 1.6.0 IIRC) and client is 3.4.1, but works when Server is 3.4.0-m7 (Gerrit 2.9 version) and client is 3.4.1.

Greetings
-Sascha-

PS: I can run debug versions on this repo (client and server side), but unfortunately cannot share the repo itself.

Back to the top