Re: [ee4j-pmc] [External] : Re: Approval for creation of Eclipse Documentation for Jakarta EE is needed

Isn't it the intention to keep the licenses as they are for the different repositories? I agree with Ed that dual licensing would be a tad much for examples.
The project can manage repositories that have different licenses.

Ivar