[ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Cheng Fang on Jakarta Enterprise Beans has started

A committer election for Cheng Fang on project Jakarta Enterprise Beans
(ee4j.ejb) was started by David Blevins with this criteria:

Cheng Fang is the EJB lead for Red Hat and has naturally been very active in
conversations.  We do not have much representation from Red Hat in our
committer list and we should remedy that so when we vote and count binding
votes we can ensure Red Hat is included.

Jakarta Enterprise Beans project committers can click the election link below
to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.ejb/elections/election-cheng-fang-committer-jakarta-enterprise-beans

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.ejb