From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/15/2020 23:00
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [ee4j-pmc] Request assistance for Jakarta Batch
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've added Jakarta Batch 2.0 to the Jakarta EE 9 page which will automatically add it to the release page. The reason that it did not appear is because the 2.0 release record did not exist when I created the page.

Our documentation for this feature is very specific to the Eclipse IDE simultaneous release. I'll update it. The short version is that, at least for now, the EMO has to create and update these simultaneous release pages.

Wayne