From:        arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/04/2020 06:58
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [ee4j-pmc] Inactive Committers for Eclipse Grizzly
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Sorry Matt, I must have missed the election for Gaurav as otherwise I would have certainly voted for him. I'll buy you guys a beer next time we're in the opportunity to meet again ;)

+1 to remove the branch protection from the Grizzly repo. It might sometimes be good to still ask for a review, but if there's no response it can be merged without.

Kind regards,
Arjan