From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Matt Gill
Sent: Friday, 4 September 2020 12:15
To: ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ee4j-pmc] Inactive Committers for Eclipse Grizzly

 Hi all,

I’ve recently raised an election for Gaurav Gupta as Committer on Eclipse Grizzly: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.grizzly/elections/election-gaurav-gupta-committer-eclipse-grizzly. It unfortunately didn’t receive the required number of votes to pass, but nobody explicitly abstained either. To add to this, I’ve raised numerous important PRs that don’t seem to be receiving any attention:

I think these seem to suggest that there is a problem with inactivity. I hope this is the correct forum to escalate this, as I’d like to see the project keep moving forward.

Best regards,

Matt

Back to the top