Re: [ee4j-pmc] Request assistance for Jakarta Contexts and Dependency Injection

Hi Scott,

Sorry if it's me that is confused :)
What is it you are requesting assistance with? I see that I have the option available to schedule a release review when logged in, but not sure if this is something I have as PMC, or if every project member can do this. Is this what you are referring to?

Ivar