Re: [ee4j-pmc] Add Scott Stark to EE4J PMC

+1

On 2 Sep 2020, at 11:43, Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PMC Members,

Mark Little has indicated that he wants to withdraw from the EE4J PMC. I propose we add Scott Stark as his replacement from Red Hat.

Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject). Any feedback that you can provide to support your vote will be appreciated. Community input is welcome, but only votes cast by PMC members will be counted.

Ivar
--
Ivar Grimstad
Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.