Re: [ee4j-pmc] [jakarta.ee-community] EE4J PMC Meeting Minute #20

On 2018-09-12 5:21 PM, Markus KARG wrote:
Without an answer to this question, the reader of this thread could apply that the PMC members possibly decide arbitrarily at their personal will (maybe not checking anything told in the EDP at all, or possibly checking things not requested by the EDP), which I certainly do not assume to be the case.

Open source would be a lot more fun if everyone assumed good intentions.

It is not the policy of the Eclipse Foundation to document policies to document *everything*. Trust and good judgment are assumed. That's how we roll.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avast logo