Re: [ee4j-pmc] [jakarta.ee-community] EE4J PMC Meeting Minute #20

But I literally meant what I wrote

I figured an answer was better than no answer :-)

Wayne

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 1:36 PM, Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Wanye for this kind explanation! :-)

But I literally meant what I wrote: Does the EE4J PMC have a checklist to follow in the release review?

If yes, I would like to see it published. If no, I wonder how the EE4J PMC guarantees that the job you describe is performend by all PMC members in the same way. The risk I see is that some PMC members could do more different checks than other PMC members, but we should guarantee that all EE4J subprojects go through the exact same PMC review steps always, independent of the actual PMC member performing the checks.

Thanks

-Markus