Re: [ee4j-pmc] PMC approval request for Eclipse Project for JSON Processing 1.1.3

+1

-- Dmitry

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 10:47 PM +0200, "Wayne Beaton" <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The IP Log is in IPZilla

There's no requirement in the process to get PMC approval of an IP Log, so I don't generally encourage that it be included (I usually defer to the PMC, so I don't always point this out when I see them). The PMC can decide that they want to see the IP Log before granting their approval; that's entirely the PMC's call.

Visibility to the captured IP Logs is restricted (they're not licensed for public distribution), so I don't tend to like putting links in public channels (it's just mean). Similarly, the IP Log generator is only accessible by project committers (in part, access to the generator is restricted because it's a little expensive to run for some projects).

HTH,

Wayne