Re: [ee4j-pmc] Diagram updates

I also added a PR to the diagram today. JSONB project was missing there and some Yasson relationships were wrong.

Merged now after Ivar reviewed it.

We will need to create another diagram showing projects cross dependencies. I saw a part of it in this diagram commented out. We will need it to plan release review order.

-- Dmitry