Re: [ee4j-pmc] Additional Names

On Apr 27, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. David, you assigned yourself as a lead of Interceptors and EJB projects. Please confirm.

Confirmed.

2. David, you don’t have an Eclipse account registered with your Tomitribe email. But there is an account registered using your Gmail account. Which one do you want to use?

Use the same account we used for JMS, I think that is the gmail account.

-David