Re: [ee4j-pmc] Additional Names

Did the proposals get updated with these additional names, Dmitry? The system isn't reporting any changes.

We're a little late, but I can still wedge proposals into the creation review slot next week...

Note that everybody listed on the proposal needs to have an Eclipse Foundation account before I can actually successfully conclude the creation review and start the provisioning process. I'll just remove those committers who do not have an account before I click the "Successful" button.

Anybody who has a role on the project (and is logged in) should be able to see the warning messages at the top of the proposal document. Those messages will include a line for every listed committer who does not have an EF account.

Wayne