Re: [ee4j-pmc] EE4J parent pom

+1

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to open discussion about defining and using one parent pom for all EE4J projects. I see advantages of using it because it can have common maven configuration such as:

1. Repositories
2. Versions of plugins
3. Checkstyle, code coverage, etc.

It can be placed in the separate EE4J projects such as “Eclipse EE4J parent pom’ or in a repository inside root project. Repository in root project has an advantage. It can be done quicker than creating a new project and we (Oracle) will be able to use it in batch 3 projects.

What do you think about this initiative?

Thanks,
Dmitry