From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        11/13/2017 01:28 PM
Subject:        [ee4j-pmc] Time for a first EE4J PMC meeting?
Sent by:        ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PMC Members!

I think it may be good for us to have a quick meeting to start defining how we should work etc. I will set up a Doodle poll shortly so we can find a time that is suitable for all.

As this mailing list is public, I will send the doodle invite directly to your email. We will most likely have public hangouts/calls later, but for this one it is more about logistics and how we organize ourselves.

Regards
Ivar

--

Java Champion, JCP EC/EG Member, EE4J PMC, JUG Leader_______________________________________________