[ee4j-pmc] Time for a first EE4J PMC meeting?

Dear PMC Members!

I think it may be good for us to have a quick meeting to start defining how we should work etc. I will set up a Doodle poll shortly so we can find a time that is suitable for all.

As this mailing list is public, I will send the doodle invite directly to your email. We will most likely have public hangouts/calls later, but for this one it is more about logistics and how we organize ourselves.

Regards
Ivar

--

Java Champion, JCP EC/EG Member, EE4J PMC, JUG Leader

Back to the top