[eclipse.org-committers] GitLab runners, Bugzilla database maintenance

Greetings committers,

A few topics for you:

GitLab CI can now be activated for those projects using that platform, as the Releng team now has Runners available for projects. Please see the docs [1]. The usual Common Build (CBI) resources and limitations apply [2] .

Recent compute cluster instability has been resolved, and the compute cluster is now in a stable state. The team has discussed at length on how best to avoid such unstable environments moving forward. We appreciate everyone's patience during rough sailing.

Bugzilla (deprecated) will undergo database maintenance on March 29, starting at 18h00 CET. You can follow this, and other maintenance events, at https://eclipsestatus.io/

Thank you for reading. Please don't hesitate to use Eclipse HelpDesk if you have any questions for, or need support and assistance from the Eclipse Foundation staff. We're here to help.  https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/releng/gitlab-runner-service/gitlab-runner-service-documentation

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-cbi/cbi/wiki

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse