[eclipse.org-committers] Project repository moves and other updates

Hi Everyone,

  We wanted to let you know that 70% of project repositories have been moved to Gitlab/Github, so the Gerrit shutdown[1] is on schedule.

If projects would like to move sooner, please file a help desk[2] issue, and we'll work with you to get it done.  Otherwise we'll continue reaching out to a subset of the remaining projects every quarter to schedule their moves.

Don't forget the Eclipse Wiki(wiki.eclipse.org) will be replaced with a read-only copy[3][4] in April/May 2024, so if you need to extract[5] any content, time is running short.

If you have any questions feel free to email us.

-Matt.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Gerrit/Gerrit-and-Bugzilla-deprecation-and-migration-plan
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues
[3] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan