[eclipse.org-committers] Service deprecation update.

Hi Everyone,

  As part of our plan to deprecate wiki.eclipse.org[1] next year, we've deployed a read-only test instance to https://wiki-staging.eclipse.org .  While our testing indicates that it works as expected, there may be some use cases we have not considered, so if you find something we've missed please let us know[2].

We have also begun the process[3] of deprecating the committer tools(https://dev.eclipse.org/committertools) next year.  This is limited to the Bugzilla self management tool(as Bugzilla is also going away in future[4]), the Eclipse.org website traffic graphs and the deprecated HIPP tooling.   The downloads stats tool is not impacted by this change.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.

-Matt.

Back to the top