Re: [eclipse.org-committers] eSignature via HelloSign, was: Committers Agreement Open Ended

We are indeed using HelloSign to provide a secure and legally binding eSignature experience for the Eclipse Committer and Contributor Agreement updates.  These email communications will originate from Eclipse Foundation <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

We understand HelloSign uses Bank-Grade Security to keep documents safe and secure.  HelloSign’s documents are protected behind a firewall and authenticated against the sender’s session every time a request for that document is made.  The entire site is https.  All communications use SSL encryption and all data are stored in a SAS-70 certified data centre.  More information on HelloSign's security can be read here [1].

Should anyone in the community truly have a requirement to update their agreement outside of HelloSign, please send a request to emo-records@xxxxxxxxxxx and we will work with you to provide options.

[1] https://www.hellosign.com/legal/security

Regards,
Sharon