From: Peter Kriens <peter.kriens@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 11:07 AM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Committers Agreement Open Ended

I am asked to sign a new committers agreement like I guess all of us.

I read the agreement and it contains this section that worries me:

PastedGraphic-3.png

This is basically an open ended agreement, to be amended by the foundation anytime. Are there more committers worried about such an agreement or am I overly cautious?

Kind regards,

Peter Kriens

Back to the top