[eclipse.org-committers] NNTP, OpenID, USS, ECA and other TLA?

If you've read my previous address [1], this is a continuation of that
same theme to help keep you informed on what's new and what's going on.

== NNTP ==
On Aug. 31, we are shutting down NNTP for good. Please see:
    http://eclip.se/348464

== OpenID ==
Your awesome webdev team, led by Christopher Guindon, has rolled out an
oAuth/OpenID Connect provider.  Please see:

    https://wiki.eclipse.org/OpenID
    http://eclip.se/476028

== USS ==
The Eclipse User Storage Service (USS) is a new service that allows
Eclipse projects to store user-specific project information on the
Eclipse Foundation servers.  Please see:

    https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_USS

== ECA ==

We are making changes to the Contributor License Agreement. Please see:
https://mmilinkov.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/contributor-agreement-update/

== www ==

We are in the process of deploying three new database servers to help
sustain the demands on our main websites, www.eclipse.org, Wiki, Gerrit,
Bugzilla and MarketPlace.

== bandwidth ==

We will soon be replacing the single server that powers
download.eclipse.org with a powerful new 4-node cluster that will be
faster, more capable and more resilient to additional load.  Stay tuned.

== Bugzilla ==

We haven't updated Bugzilla in a while, and that will change soon. We've
been creating new vservers to host the updated version.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Denis

[1]
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg01144.html