RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Summit dates

That's the plan. I believe Mike Milinkovich has been talking to IBM Ottawa
about donating the space for it.

McQ.

             "Gaff, Doug"
             <doug.gaff@windri
             ver.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "E4 developer list"
             eclipse-incubator         <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
             -e4-dev-bounces@e         rg>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/03/08 10:02 AM         RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4
                                       Summit dates

             Please respond to
             E4 developer list
             <eclipse-incubato
             r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey McQ,

This is planned to be in Ottawa correct?

Doug G