Re: [eclipse-dev] How to make the Mac generated menu entries language specific in RCP?

Is this the “standard” menu items like “preferences”, “hide” etc? Or is it all of them?

I think the “standard” names are taken from Mac rather than being provided in an NL file, based on what locale setting the mac is in.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 📱

> On 20 Oct 2021, at 07:53, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> in a RCP app, the generated menu entries under Mac are not translated
> to German even though we start the application with the "-nl de. See
> rcp.png.
>
> If we check other Mac applications like Safari, see the safari
> screenshot, these are in the correct language.
>
> Does anyone know how to achieve the same for the RCP application under Mac?
>
> Best regards, Lars
>
> --
> Eclipse Platform project co-lead
> CEO vogella GmbH
>
> Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
> Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
> Geschäftsführer: Lars Vogel, Jennifer Nerlich de Vogel
> USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
> Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx, Web: http://www.vogella.com

PNG image

PNG image