[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [eclipse-dev] Help Request: Feature and Plug-in Versions

Since Tycho has released a new version 1.1.0 today I will be moving to it once M7 is declared.
Version updates can be made as soon as M7 is declared. RC1 builds will happen with latest Tycho version.

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858


Inactive hide details for "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" ---11-05-2017 05:33:48 PM---We have downgraded tycho to 0.26.0 yesterday due t"Sravan K Lakkimsetti" ---11-05-2017 05:33:48 PM---We have downgraded tycho to 0.26.0 yesterday due to Bug <https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?

From: "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11-05-17 05:33 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Help Request: Feature and Plug-in Versions
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx





We have downgraded tycho to 0.26.0 yesterday due to Bug 516424. These version changes require us to use version 1.1.0 to compare versions with poms and manifest files. I would prefer to do that in RC1. So lets wait for M7 to be declared

-Sravan

From: akurtakov [mailto:akurtakov@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent:
Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:02 PM
To:
General development mailing list of the Eclipse project. <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
Re: [eclipse-dev] Help Request: Feature and Plug-in Versions



On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your help is requested. We have a several features (bug 516456) and many plug-ins (bug 516457) that need a version increase.

In order to avoid several people fixing the same bundles, I suggest to add a bugzilla comment BEFORE you start fixing.


Those changes do not require a review, unless you are not 100% sure how the new version must look like. In that case, please ask in the bug report.


Dani, should we push such changes today? Or wait for M7 to be declared before doing so?



Thanks for your help!
Dani


_______________________________________________
eclipse-dev mailing list

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit

https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse-dev

_______________________________________________
eclipse-dev mailing list
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse-dev