Re: [eclipse-dev] A little question...

Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development. The development mailing lists are the way design and implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the committers.

eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/06/2004 02:34:12 PM:
> I am working on Eclipse for a week or so and i would like to ask if
> there is a way to integrate input dialogs in eclipse and present sql
> query results in windows that don't pop-up like external windows but
> are presented as part of the perspective...(like outline view in
> Resource Perspective for example)..

> If there is a way which are the recourses i should study in order to
> work on this task? I use Java of course...Thank you for ur time...

Back to the top