[eclipse-dev] A little question...

I am working on Eclipse for a week or so and i would like to ask if there is a way to integrate input dialogs in eclipse and present sql query results in windows that don't pop-up like external windows but are presented as part of the perspective...(like outline view in Resource Perspective for example)..
If there is a way which are the recourses i should study in order to work on this task? I use Java of course...Thank you for ur time...

Do You Yahoo!?
Αποκτήστε την δωρεάν σας @yahoo.gr διεύθυνση στο Yahoo! Mail.

Back to the top