[ecf-dev] help docs update

Hi Folks,

I spent much of today simplifying/deleting, and replacing the ECF help docs for the Eclipse help system. org.eclipse.ecf.docs plugin is now much smaller (about 900k less disk), and the new docs are based almost entirely upon our wiki docs i.e. at http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF so they will automatically remain up to date.

Anyway...if others are able please install from recent build [1] and review/comment/suggest improvements, etc.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] http://build.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-sdk.feature/lastSuccessful/archive/site.p2/

Back to the top