Re: [ease-dev] Link to Help in Module Explorer

Hi Christian,

I was able to manually generate the help, though there appear to be some
bug with {@link } statements to methods that receive a generic, it puts
'<' characters in the URL. I'll look into it a bit more later.

Thanks for the info, I'll try to generate it automatically next.

Geneviève