[ease-dev] Link to Help in Module Explorer

Hi,

After months of using and developing EASE modules, I just discovered the
Module Explorer to display the available modules, as well as help when
we hover over elements. That's awesome!

But our own modules do not display help. Do we need to do anything
specific? We have javadoc, our javadoc is generated and published on a
web site. I saw in the ModuleDefinition class that it looks for
something in / + getBundleId(), etc. How do we get our doc available there?

Thanks,

Geneviève

Back to the top